MichellePickett

These Words Tell a Story...

I am the author of the Amazon bestselling young adult post apocalyptic novel, PODs.

Minder - Kate Kaynak Minder is the type of book that makes one wish for a rainy day so they have an excuse to do nothing but sit and read, because once you start reading Minder you aren't going to want to put it down.

The romance between Maddie and Trevor is so sweet it melted my heart. The connection between them was something special and gives a whole new meaning to "soul mate." I fell in love with both of the characters. They were easy to like. I loved that Ms. Kaynak didn't write "perfect" characters. She gave them flaws and that's what makes them easy to identify with.

But Minder isn't all about Maddie and Trevor's romance. Maddie has to learn how to deal with her new ability and the side effects that come with it. But she also has to learn the ins and outs of everyone else at Ganzfield. Such as people who can heal with a touch of their hands. Trevor who just may throw things in his sleep. Oh, and then there's always the possibility of a game or two of fireball. And, of course, you can't forget the Charms. They seem to rule the school.

As if Maddie trying to figure out everything that's happening to her and adjust to her new school wasn't enough—there's trouble at Ganzfield. Just enough that it keeps the story interesting, the pace moving and the reader's attention.

The Ganzfield series is one of the best young adult series on the market. I would rate Minder six stars if I could—I enjoyed it that much. My daughter is reading it and loves it, as well. Kate Kaynak has created lovable and identifiable characters, a sweet and tender romance, interesting "special" abilities, and heart-pounding action...you can't ask for a better combination! Minder is a hit! I highly recommend it and the entire Ganzfield series.

I just have one question…who will play Maddie and Trevor in the movie? Because this book is too good not to make a film version.
MinderKate Kaynak