MichellePickett

These Words Tell a Story...

I am the author of the Amazon bestselling young adult post apocalyptic novel, PODs.

Elemental - Emily White Jacket Blurb
Just because Ella can burn someone to the ground with her mind doesn't mean she should.

But she wants to.

For ten years—ever since she was a small child—Ella has been held prisoner. Now that she has escaped, she needs answers.

Who is she? Why was she taken? And who is the boy with the beautiful green eyes who haunts her memories?

Is Ella the prophesied Destructor… or will she be the one who's destroyed?

What I liked:

I loved this book! Emily White's debut novel is a bestseller waiting to happen. She painted the worlds beautifully, developed amazing and believable characters and had me glued to the story.

I immediately fell in love with Ella. I could feel her hopelessness, her excitement, and her war with the power she possesses. The other characters in the book were just as well developed, especially Meir and the relationship between him and Ella.

What I didn't like:

I thought long and hard about this. I tried really, really hard to come up with something, but I just couldn't. I loved everything about the book.

Violence: Mild
Language: None
Sexual Content: None
Recommended: Tween to adult

Bottom Line: I thoroughly enjoyed Elemental – especially the twist ending – and I'm anxious to get my hands on the sequel, Fae.

Emily White is an author to watch (and read)!